Saturday, September 15, 2007


So here is the cutest page I just did of Eden! Isn't she cute! I love this page. It might be my favorite so far!!


So on Friday, Christian and I got a really great chance to get pictures taken by this amazing photographer, Melissa Davis. My sister in law entered Eden in this competition for a free photo session and Eden won!! SO we got to have Melissa take picture of Eden for over an hour and she got some AMAZING shots!!! These are just a couple of the pictures. Seriously, if anyone lives in UT and wants amazing pictures, this is the girl to go to! Check out her site melissadavisphotography.com. She's making a new website right now but that link will direct you to her blog where you can see her great work! She's so good! We loved her! Eden had so much fun too. She is getting so good at sitting up all by herself!! Well i hope you like them!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

SO SO SO cute Marci. Those pictures of Eden are amazing. AND your pages are awesome!! :) :)

Emily C said...

Eden got a lucky skreek. She's already winning contest! Those pictures turned out awesome! I would love to see all the other pictures that she took. Too too cute!!

I'm in Hawaii right now, and I always think of you because of how much you loved it when we lived together!!