Friday, January 18, 2008

New pages and a sale!!!

Hello there! So me ever so talented sister in law brittney put out a new kit called Lil' Brudder and a coordinating mini kit called Called to Serve! They are both so awesome! So I was inspired to start scrapping Christian's mission picture to put a scrapbook together for him! Fun huh? Well you have to go and get these kits! THey're for sale at Scrapmatters.com and at scraphead.com.


For those of you that love a good deal...

Yay scrapmatters.com is having a sale!! And if you vist our team blog (you can find it on the website) you'll get an extra 10% off! Wow huh! SO go and check it out!!!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

As you know, I LOVE these pages. I love that you are doing a missionary book for Christian. What a treasure that would be!!! I love the poutine picture. So funny!!! And Christian looks so little!!! :) Great LOs girl.

Victoria Elder said...

Hey these are a great idea!!! Wow, makes me want to do Jakes! They look great the poutine one is great!