Monday, February 4, 2008

2 Months


Ok I'm on my second page of her monthly pictures! Wow I'm doing good. Usually when I start a little project like this I don't finish it. Like Christian's missionary book, christmas pictures, I haven't even started scrapping any disneyland pictures or thanksgiving...wow. I'm like you Britt, I never get to the big things! Why is that? I think you're right, that there are just too many pictures! Anyways, here's my little princess at 2 months old. She's wearing the cutest little carebears outfit, that we picked out special for her uncle Josh! I was SO sad when she grew out of this outfit! I loved it so much!

3 comments:

Victoria Elder said...

These look great! So cute! I actually have been wanting to do this, and started his one month page but didn't really like it so just never finished it. I told myself I would go back to it but didn't happen! Both of these are really awesome! OH so i left my cell phone in syracuse, so I am phoneless! oh and my fishing page...I didn't use a template I just kind of put them how I wanted

Brittney said...

Really cute!! LOVE your color combination. I loved that outfit too!! So summery and cute!

Paula said...

I am really enjoying these momthly ones. I can't believe how much she changed in 1 month. It is crazy!!