Wednesday, February 20, 2008

5 months!

Another monthly page done! I love how this one turned out. You know when you have a vision of how you want something to turn out like, well this one turned out exactly as I wanted it!! I scrap lifted Megan Mullens Tiny Dancer for a sweetshoppe challenge. I was looking through her gallery and this one totally just popped out at me. So cute! These pictures were taken of Eden for this contest that her Aunt Brittney entered her in. She WON! This great photographer, Melissa Davis does amazing photos! It was so fun! (the link to her website is on my blog) And Eden had just learned how to sit up a few days before so we were glad for that!

Credits

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Look how little she is! I feel like this was just yesterday!! I LOVE your LO!!!! This is soooooo adorable!! :)

Victoria said...

This is so cute!! great Job it looks perfect

Marco Polo said...

The only thing cuter than this page is Eden! Great color combos. I like this one!

Mallory said...

Ah! Holy cow I love this page. I think its my fave of all of yours. Very good!!!

tiffany garfield said...

I love all your pages! They look great!And Eden is so cute! --Tiffany

Paula said...

I have to have a copy of this one! I love your work, and I am so glad that you are doing this monthly thing for Eden. It makes me very happy to look at them.
I love you