Monday, February 25, 2008

Finally a new LO!!


At Sweet Shoppe, they're doing this awesome series of challenges where you get to scrap your very own life story! What a wonderful gift to have! So I was really excited to do it! The first challenge was to tell the story of your birth. I got to talk to my mom about things I didn't really know and she even gave me an entry from her journal from that day to add. Isn't that so special! I love how it turned out and I can't wait to do that rest of them! THis is such a great idea!!

3 comments:

Victoria Elder said...

So this page is soooo soo CUTE!! EDEN looks just LIKE YOU when she was born!!! This page is perfect i love that land of nod kit, it's perfect for babies. Your mom and Dad look awesome...ha ha it's so special she made a journal entry for you..That is so cute for your page!

I saw this challenge the other day and thought HOW SPECIAL this would be, but I thought why just have one of my life? So I am going to try and do Jake's, Dax's, and mine... but I obviously can only do Dax's to probably just this point, I am excited to see what the next challenge is so i can see if I can do more for him.

Brittney said...

Soooo cute Marci! I am happy you are doing this too! :) It will be fun to do together. :)

Paula said...

I love this page! You have such a talent for this!!! Thanks for asking for my help on this one. I loved sharing with you. It made me bring out my journal and read for a while. Wow, it took me way back. Anyway, I loved you then and I love you even more now. Can you even imagine that you can love Eden even more that you do right now? You can!!!!!