Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm an Auntie!!!!


My brother and his wife had a beautiful baby girl early this morning at 1:56 am. She was very tiny, 6 pounds 2 ounces. She has a ton of black hair and really dark slanty eyes like my brother! He said she looks so much like him, with her mom's cute dimple chin! I am just so excited to be an aunt! It's a little bitter sweet though because I don't get to meet her until this summer...sad! No name yet for the little one and this picture is from my brothers phone so he said he's gonna send me some better ones soon! I'm just so excited! I love her already!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

How exciting! I forgot that this is Eden's first cousin and your first chance to be an auntie! I guess cuz I'm so used to being one!! HOW FUN!! She looks adorable. When you know her name let us know.

Victoria Elder said...

Congrats! Being a auntie is a special feeling!!!! When Harrison was born I was all amped up and excited!!! ha ha that is so exciting!!

Victoria Elder said...

oh so i did eden's numerology chart for her name and it said this for her : Optimistic - Easygoing, sociable, spontaneous and humorous ha ha i thought it fit her quite well! she is definately a humorous little girl!

bstoutfamily said...

How fun...congrats!!! So I really do want to get together--maybe next week! We were out of town last week and just got back a few days ago...anyway, just let me know!!!

Amy said...

So cute! I can't believe she is Eden's first cousin! How special! Wes already has at least 20 cousins so it's so crazy to think that it's her first. Thanks again for watching Wes the other day for me, I wrote in his baby book how he had his first sleepover ever and it was with cute Eden!