Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New kit by Brittney!!! And a freebie!

So my very talented sister Brittney, has created a masterpiece!!! I think this might be her best one! It's so awesome. I did 2 layouts. One with the "Dreams Do Come True" kit which is available at scrapmatters.com and scraphead.com, and the other with her "Happiest Kit on Earth" add on kit that is FREE!!!!! The first page was our first day at disneyland with The Elder's! It was Jake and Daxton's very first time at the happiest place on earth! The second page was from the same trip. We rode finding Nemo and Eden was seriously in Heaven! She LOVED looking out the hole at the bubbles and all the fun fish! It was so so cute! She wouldn't take her eyes off it! It was a magical moment! I re-colored the pink in the kit to make it red for this LO! I love Brittney's new kit. It is perfect for capturing those magical moments, and many others! So go check out her kit at either one of those places!

2 comments:

Victoria Elder said...

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! So goood!

Brittney said...

OH MY GOSH! Both are amazing. but that top one is sooooo dang cute Marci. I hope its ok if I put it on my blog!!! I love it. The title is amazing!! I am going to make a word art of that! SOOOOO cute Marci. WOW