Friday, March 14, 2008

Wow...it's been a while!!

Ok so it has been so long! Sorry!! Things have been a little crazy in the Rodee household! We went to Disneyland...again! I know I know, we're a little crazy but we love it! And then when we got back, Christian had to go out of town and then we went and stayed at Christian's parents house in American Fork. They are in Hawaii...jealous! Anyways, so we've had football games, trips, pink eye, ear infections, colds...wow! eden has been really sick! She got pink eye right when we got back from Disneyland. Then the next day she got it in her other eye and she got an ear infection! She now has a terrible cold! Poor thing!! I feel so bad for her! She's still her happy self despite everything! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful baby! She's so great. Even at her worst she can put a smile on my face!
So I finally had time to sit down tonight and scrap a page! This is for a challenge at SSD, I SPun and Lifted Tracey's 'I wanna be...' We took these pictures at Disneyland...can you believe how cute Eden is? She wore these sunglasses like a champ! She's a superstar! Everyone just thought she was the cutest thing! And she is! I'll put some more pics on here in a little bit!

10 comments:

Emily C said...

you guys make such pretty babies, when ya gonna make another one? :)

The Clevelands said...

You are one talented scrap booker!!! I can't get over how cute all your posts are!
-Emily

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Marci, look how CUTE Eden is! Good luck in the blog contest ~ I would SO LOVE to take her pictures again!

Amy said...

Eden is the best accessorized baby ever! I love the sunglasses! Man, the Rodee's are quite the Disneylanders:) K, and I'm ready for the intermediate scrapping class if you guys have one!

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

SO sweet! That picture just cracks me up. Talk about catching a memory on film! Great layout too! You are too good!

Paula said...

Oh Honey,
This page is so adorable. I can't believe how big she is getting. I just want to be with you guys so badly. Well, soon enough!!! I love ya!

cheloni said...

I hope you don't mind if I spy on your blog! Eden is just to beautiful and getting to big! I had to show my mom who thinks she is just so adorable too!

The "O" Clan said...

I would love to go to lunch! I am off of work for a few days because of Spring Break. Let me call Brooke and see what her schedule looks like and then we'll call you! Yippee!

Audrey said...

Hey Marci! I seriously want to come over and see how you do the digital scrapbook pages. I love to scrapbook, but I'm like years behind all of the sudden and it seems like doing it on the computer would be much easier. Plus, they're so cute! You really do an amazing job. Oh, and Eden is cute, too, but that's obvious!

bstoutfamily said...

Such a cute page...once again!! :) I am so sorry Eden has been so sick. It's always so sad when they don't feel well! By the way, I love the David Archuleta song on your blog--don't you just love American Idol!! Anyway, hope Eden starts to feel better...I can't wait till this horrible sick season ends!! We should try to get together before we all leave for the summer! Just whenever though, I know life can get pretty crazY!!