Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Scooting Eden

Ok I've been trying for an hour to get a video loaded on here, but it is NOT working and I'm getting frustrated! So I'm just gonna put the link to my videos on facebook so you guys can see how funny it is when Eden scoots! I'm sorry!!!
Scooting Video
So I don't know if any of you out there have had this, I wouldn't really call it a problem, just a situation! Eden has always hated being on her tummy! We tried to give her lots of tummy time when she was little but she just never enjoyed it. So we got her a bumbo chair, which I LOVE, and she started sitting up at just over 4 months old! Really early huh? SO I think since she had been sitting up for so long, she was just used to that and so when it was time for her to start getting around, she figured out how to do that her own way! We have tried and tried to get her to crawl but she refuses to do it so this is how she gets around! And don't let it fool you, she is quick! It's so funny though to watch her do it! We love our little scooter!!!

7 comments:

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

THAT IS TOO FUNNY! My cousin did that too. His mom would get so frustrated because he kept wearing out the bottom of his pjs! I'm sure it's totally normal and she will probably just go straight to walking!! She is so cute!!

Brittney said...

this is so funny!!

Sarah... said...

Jonny and I laughed our heads off when we saw that! That's hilarious! She's a nut. Too cute. I don't think you have to worry about the crawling thing...she seams plenty coordinated! I was excited to hear that you are having another one! Congrats =)

cheloni said...

She is so so so CUTE!!! Josh and I had a good laugh wathing how silly she is! I bet she won't ever crawl and go straight to walking

tiffany garfield said...

Marci! That is so funny! She'll probably just go from scooting to walking! I have been meaning to call you. I have been a crazy person. I've been super sick and trying to finish all my school stuff and finals two weeks early because we are leaving to Hawaii on Saturday to visit Noah's family. I know it's just a phone call but I keep forgetting! I got a mac and have photoshop and really want to become a digital scrapbooker this summer. When are you guys leaving for the summer? Are you going to the ward party on Saturday? Noah and I are incharge and we hope it will be fun! Ok, this comment is like a novel!! haha. Sorry. Let me know. --tiffany

Ashley Dickman said...

That is the funniest thing! It would be very hard not to laugh every time she does that... she is pretty stinkin cute!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

How are you feeling??? I hope your ok! It will be fun to see you Wednesday:)