Thursday, April 24, 2008

She's a big girl now!

I had to post one of these pictures we took for Eden's first birthday. My dad actually took all her 1 year pictures! He did such a great job! Thank you so much dad!! I had to post this because Eden is just getting so big. She looks like such a big girl in these pictures! This is one of my favorite ones because it's such an Eden face! She is always tilting her head to the side and smiling! It's so cute! I'm glad my dad caught it. She's such a big girl...I can't believe how fast she's growing up. It makes me sad a little bit, but also very excited for the new adventures we get to go through with her! We are so lucky. She's has seriously been the perfect baby. She tricked us into having another one quick...haha! We just love her so much!!! Oh and I'm still going private...probably the middle of next week. Thank you for all of you who have left me your emails! If you don't feel comfortable leaving your email on here just email me at marcistar27 at gmail. I don't want to miss anyone!! Thanks everyone for reading!!!

5 comments:

Victoria Elder said...

What a cute girl! She looks like toddler...oh wait she is now! How exciting, I wish we would of had more time to hang out while we were there but those last days were so STRESSFUL, I am still feeling it as I am remembering stuff we forgot! UGH! Oh well! Boy are our boys lucky enough to have girls like us that will follow them all over the country!
Shoot the funniest thing just happened! Dax keeps trying to stand up, and he is holding on a to a bookcase & was on his way standing up but his head hit a shelf & he just fell down. Sad but it was funny cause he cried like hysterical, and i walked to him & just popped his binki in and walah he stopped crying don't you love those bad boys? friggn life savers...oh ya and is it even a question I wanna be added to your blog?

Ashley Dickman said...

How cute! I love all the pictures you have of her!

Amy said...

So cute Marc! I hope you post more of her 1 year pictures! Your right...she is starting to look so big now! What a doll! Man, and I'm sad you guys are already gone. It sure sneaked up, I didn't even get to say bye. Come to think of it, I saw you outside changing your license plate or something one day but didn't stop to say hi cause we were way late for a dr.s appt. and come to find out you guys left that day! Bummer, I guess I'll just have to talk Matt into letting me come out this summer for a weekend visit! Hope everything went okay with the drive. Oh, and add me to invited list. Just use my amysterzer@gmail account.

Unknown said...

Could a little girl have a better wardrobe? You dress her so cute! I miss putting Kiara in jeans and little sweaters!!! Anyway, she is a doll...so beautiful. Please invite me to your blog: tanya.tolman@gmail.com

Hope you are well. Beautiful posts...as always. xx, T.

Audrey said...

She is SO cute, Marci! Hopefully we can see each other at some point this summer.

My email address is audrey.gailey@gmail.com