Friday, May 9, 2008

New pages and new products!

WOW I finally did some pages! It felt so good to just sit down and scrap. It's been so long! Ok so the first page is of some pictures from this winter when Christian played on a BYU flag football team. He LIVES for those football games! He just loves to play so much. So Eden and I went to as many games as we could and Eden loved to watch her daddy play! She cheered for him and everything! It was so cute! SO my sister, Brittney designed this amazing collaboration mega kit with Leslie of GG DIgital Designs called "High School Never Ends" It's SO much fun! I just loved doing this page with it! It was kind of inspired by high school musical! It's on sale right now at Scrapmatters. So go check it out! It is huge and you could do so many different things with it! I love it!
Ok this next LO is of a few of the pictures my dad took of Eden for her first birthday! Isn't she so cute! She is seriously just growing up so fast. I know I've probably already said this but she just looks like such a big girl in these pictures. Like she's not even a baby anymore! I just love the little girl she's turning into though. Seriously she cracks me up everyday! She's so funny and happy and has the biggest personality!!! I love it! Well I hope you enjoy! Hopefully now that I'm feeling a lot better I'll be able to find time to sit down and scrap more often! I miss it. It's such a great release and when you're finished you have such a fun cute thing! I love it! Well hope you all have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

GREAT POST!! I find that I come to your site now and just leave it to open to listen to that awesome song!! It's so catchy!

FARRER FAMLIY said...

Hey I found this link from a friend you'll have to check it out! You'll be excited I know I was!
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=33429669

Victoria Elder said...

These pages are so ..."summery" I really like them they are very fun! I am sad I can't scrap

Rowley's said...

Just wanted to say hello! Now that your blogs private I have to get on to check for updates and I've forgotten for awhile. So...I'm so glad your feeling better. It's hard trying to do the sick thing and the mom/wife thing. As for your hair, I always cute mine right when it gets long, I don't know why, I just do. To have a change I guess. I am glad you guys are all settled there, and that you are getting time to scrapbook. I don't think I will have time for awhile :) Oh...and if you cute your hair, I want pictures posted!

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

These pages are so sweet!! Okay, I have to tell you that I just got Gracelyn's birthday invitation that we sent to you back in April, back in the mail! I'm so sorry! You probably thought we just didn't send you one, but we did!! I don't know why it didn't get to you or where it went for so long! I just wanted you to know. We are so excited to see you guys in June!