Thursday, June 12, 2008

IT'S A....

GIRL!!!!!! We're having another baby girl! Can you believe it? Eden's going to have a little sister! We are just so excited! Christian is a little sad he didn't get his boy, but he's really excited for Eden! She is going to be best friends with this new baby! We are just so happy! We got to see our little girl moving around like crazy in our ultrasound today! We just love her already! Here's a picture of her pretty little profile!
Here is where we KNOW it's a girl!!
Me and Eden just so excited for our little girl to get here!
We got a 3D ultrasound today and I tried to put pictures up but blogger again is being difficult for me! So I'll have to put them up another time. The 3D pictures are a little weird because the baby is still so little and doesn't have a lot of fat on her body but we can tell she's going to be beautiful! We are just so happy and feel so blessed that we're going to be adding another healthy beautiful little girl to our family! We can't wait for our new addition to arrive!!!

14 comments:

Brittney said...

CUTE!! I love that picture of you two holding the ultrasound. So cute!!! Can't wait to see you!!!!

Victoria Elder said...

YAY! How fun! That's sucha cute pic of you & eden! Love it!

Amy said...

Wow I haven't seen your blog forever! So many fun posts! And another girl!! That's so awesome! She looks perfect! They will be such good friends, it will be like you and Steph. I still can't believe that you are pregnant. I guess it probably won't seem real til I see you. Love the surfer pics too!

tiffany garfield said...

HOW FUN!!! We'll have to get together so they can play! I love the ultrasound pics--way better than ours. Eden looks so big! How fun that she's going to have a sister. You guys will just have more and more fun the older they get! The surfing pics are adorable too! When do you come beck?

Whitney R said...

thanks for letting me see your blog! You guys sounded like a lot of fun and Eden is beautiful. Congratulations on the baby girl! I'm jealous you are going to have 2 kids and I get none! (yet) :)

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

yay! I'm so excited for you guys!
Eden is gonna be a great older sister! :]

Emily Busath Murdock said...

That's so fun! Actually, I already "knew" you were having a girl, so when I read the title, I was thinking "Yeah, we already know that!" How funny, somehow I just knew. Must be that kindred spirit thing.
Love you! Congrats!

Sarah... said...

We are SO excited for you guys!!! What a cute picture of the "three" of you :) It's going to be so fun having a little sister. Congrats! Do you have any names picked out yet?

cheloni said...

Congrats!! How fun they will get to always have a friend around! Eden is getting so big and she is just so beautiful!! I loved to surfing by the way!

mandy said...

Congrats on another girl! She's going to be just as cute as Eden!

Rowley's said...

Congratulations! I called you when I found out from facebook and left a message. I just wanted to tell you how fun it is to have two girls! You can even get matching dresses for them...although I have yet to experience that fun. But in reality it is just so exciting to know that your two girls will be the greatest friends. And of course will be your best friends when they're older too! And Christian, like Nate, will be just as smitten with the second little girl as he was with Eden!

The "O" Clan said...

Congrats! That will be so fun! By the way, we met with Melissa today for some photographs. She's great! Hope all is well!
Linz

Emily C said...

MARCI!!! your having another girl!! how cute!! you guys make the cutest little girls together so keep up the good work!!

please tell me when you get into town, i want to come see you! so what baby girl names do you have on your list.

Mallory said...

Congrats Marci!! It will be so much fun to have 2 precious little girls. Just think of all the money you will save, being able to dress her in Eden's hand-me-downs :O)