Friday, November 14, 2008

Big Change!!!

Ok so I know this isn't the best picture but look at my hair!!!!!!!!!!!! I chopped it! I've been wanting ot do it for a really long time but I just couldn't get myself to do it! But finally I felt like I just couldn't take it anymore! What do you guys think? I love it!!! it's darker too. My hair dresser is SO good! This is the first time I've come out of a hair cut and got exactly what I wanted!! Thanks Ciara! I'll put up some better pictures in a bit!
And of course I had to put a picture of Ella! She's growing so much! She had her 2 week Dr. appt today and weighs 7 pounds 11 and a half ounces! She's totally healthy, except she has a little cold but that's ok! She's such a good baby. She sleeps a lot and eats a lot and poops A LOT!!!! She's so fun! And Eden just loves her! She's such a great big sister! She is testing the limits as much as she can but that's to be expected!

8 comments:

Emily Busath Murdock said...

That is a sweet picture of little Ella. She has a lot of hair! And YOUR hair! I think it totally matches your personality. It's cute on you.

ciara said...

I love your hair tooo!!! ahh! That was so much fun!!! Thanks for hanging out wit me! And that picture of Ella is so priceless! Oh she is such a pretty baby!

mandy said...

Little Ella is just too cute! Maddy and I will be up in Utah for a week before Christmas - we'll have to come see you guys!! Oh, and love the hair! It totally fits you!

The "O" Clan said...

LOVE the hair!!! The next time I have a baby, I am going to pamper myself with a new hairdo, pedicure, massage, etc! I didn't do that soon enough after Orion and I wish I had!! You look beautiful and yes, I will call you soon!

Kris and Lindsay Olson said...

Ella is so stinkin cute! Congrats on the new addition!

The Leatherberry's said...

Oh my heck I love it!!! When I saw you tonight I seriously was so jealous! I wish I could have my hair like that and have it look good. By the way, you look amazing! That pic of Ella is adorable! Can't wait to come see her again!!!

tiffany garfield said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE it! It's so freakin cute on you!!! You look hot! :)

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Oh my heck Marci! Looks SO GOOD!
I love the dark! You can hardly tell it's different! But the cut! Man, you are one hott mama! :D Can't wait to see more of your beautiful face!
Baby Ella! Oh boy I can't wait to see and hold her! She'll be a couple months the next time I get to though. Darn it. Not sure on the dates when we'll be in Utah for Christmas.. I'll let you know asap tho. What days will you guys be around for?