Sunday, November 30, 2008

What a blessing!

Well today we blessed our little one, Ella Margaret Rodee. Not only was our family and many close friends able to be there, but Christian gave a beautiful blessing. I am so blessed to have a worthy priesthood holder as my husband. It's such a miracle for our family to be sealed for eternity. THank you Christian for being an amazing father and making it possible for us to be together forever. I feel so lucky to have two beautiful girls. Ella, today on your blessing day I just want you to know how much I love you. You have brought so much more joy to this family. I cannot wait to see the young woman you become. You are such a light to us. You are so loved. Thank you for coming to our family! I want you to always remember that your father and I are always here for you and we will always love you.

8 comments:

the Sisters said...

Marce, your girls are so beautiful! I'm just so happy for you. Hey guess what?? There's a chance Brian and I might be back in Provo for MBA school next fall!! Wouldn't that be so much fun?? I'll keep ya posted..

Unknown said...

I love that picture Marci! It is so cute. Did Melissa take that one too?

Brittney said...

That picture is seriously beautiful!!!

Tiffani said...

What a darling! So beautiful! And I love the dress with the purple!

The Davies said...

Oh my goodness! She is a blessing! Ella is so beautiful! I love this picture too! I hope I can find a good photographer when our baby comes! These moments are so priceless!

Emily C said...

she's beautiful.

p.s. my address is 401 Memphis Ave. #2
Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Lindsey Boskovich said...

Wow! can i just tell you that you have BEAUTIFUL little girls, honestly. Eden is so gorgeous and so is little Ella. Congrats and the birth of little Ella.

Mikelle said...

She is precious!! I'm so happy for you guys. It's good to know that you really can love #2 as much as the first!