Saturday, March 7, 2009

Meltdowns and Milestones...

Well if anyone knows Eden you know that she has a favorite blanky. She's had it since she was 2 months old and LOVES it! We've tried replacing it with a new one because hers was getting too dingy, but she wouldn't take it! She can't sleep without it, she can't watch a movie without it...it's so cute! But her love for this blanky makes some things a little hard, like washing it! Today I snuck it away from her in hopes to wash it. Well she started asking for it and I told her I had put it in the wash. She seriously had a meltdown! She was crying so hard and went to the dryer and just sat there and watched until it was finished! It was so sad!!


We've also had some fun things happen this week! Ella is 4 months old!! Wow! Can you believe that? It seems like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital! We had her appointment on Monday and she's growing so much! She's 13 and a half pounds in the 50th percentile and she's in the 75th percentile for height and the Dr. said she's super healthy! He also said we could start her on solid foods! It's been so fun! She LOVES it! The video we put on here is her first try and so she's not really too sure about it, but she is loving it now! I love watching her grow! She's making so much noise and smiling all the time! She loves to be held and cuddle! We just love having her in our home!! I put a video up of her talking too! It's so cute!


9 comments:

The Leatherberry's said...

Oh my heck!!! How cute is all of that?! Even though it's sad that Eden has her meltdowns because of her blanky, it is still kinda cute! I love it!!! Those pictures captured the moment for sure:) And I can't believe how big Ella is getting! She is so cute! I can't believe she is eating food now!!!! I even feel like you just went home from the hospital with her!:)

mandy said...

I can't believe Ella's getting so big! I need to meet her! And little Eden watching her blankie dry -- priceless!

Elise said...

TOO cute!!!

The Glad Family said...

So fun! I can't believe how grown up Eden is getting and little Ella is just a doll!

Victoria Elder said...

I love both the girls they are sooo fun! I can't believe Ella is 4 months old already! nuts!

tiffany garfield said...

Seriously, Eden looks SO sad! That is really sweet. Ella is ADORABLE! So she's eating solids...um, does that mean I should probably start feeding Kirra solids too? This is OBVIOUSLY my first! Thanks for the wake up call! We need to hang out! I'm thinking dinner and a chick flick with a bunch of girls. Once a good chick flick comes out. Well, just an idea--One day we will get together, one day, I just know it! haha. :)

the Sisters said...

Marce, Ella looks exactly like you! I can't believe how different your girls look! You're the best mom. :)

Rachel Cox said...

Gotta love those attachments. Eden is so dang cute. Dylan cried for two hours before falling asleep once because he left his puppy (that he's slept with every night of his life) at his cousins house, who lives 3 hrs away. My sister in law had it in the mail over night the next day. :) And I've since found another online to pose as imposter should that ever happen again.

Christian and Brooke Bowers said...

These pics are hilarious. She looks distraught. I might've been too. I still have my blankie from that age at my parents house:)