Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We're home!

Well we are home and I can't say I'm all that happy about it! We had the best time on our vacation! Disneyland is seriously the best place to go on a family trip! I just loved seeing Eden so ahppy with all the characters and being around Christian's family and our friends was seriously the best time! I can't wait for our next trip there! Sea World and San Diego Zoo were so fun too! The hotel we stayed at in San Diego was SO awesome! We were right on the beach and the kids LOVED playing in the ocean! Ella put her feet in the ocean for the first time! I brought the dress that Eden wore her first time in the ocean and put it on Ella! It was so cute! Here are just a few pictures but there are plenty more to come!


7 comments:

Victoria Elder said...

What a great trip that was, huh? We LOVe vacationing with you guys we always have so much fun! We need to go with you guys every year! Thanks for inviting us & all the fun times...man we got the best EVER wedding slideshow pics for the kids! Seriously Eden is in our prayers ;)

Paula said...

Love the pictures! I am so glad that you had so much fun! That picture of Eden kissing Dax is priceless!!

Elise said...

Oh how fun!!! I'm jealous- I just LOVE disneyland!! your girls are TOO cute- glad y'all had a fabulous time!

The Leatherberry's said...

I just love all your pictures! It looked so fun!!! I'm glad you guys had such a good vacation with the fam and the Elders!

Brittney said...

Adorable!!! Can't wait to see more pics. I'm jealous you got a nice long trip. I wish we could have come.

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

How fun! We are so so jealous! San Diego is such a wonderful vacation spot! The pictures are just adorable! Next time, we will definitely have to meet you there!

mandy said...

I'm so jealous! Disneyland is one of my favorite places ... I can't wait until Maddy's old enough to go!!