Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mexico!

So for our Christmas this year we took a little trip down to Mexico to Cabo San Lucas. It was SO beautiful and so relaxing and just so so much fun! We rented a 4 bedroom Villa that was fully equipped with a kitchen, washer/dryer, hot tub, pool, everything you could ask for! It was seriously the only way to do it! It was a blast!
So this is the view from our villa,
Here are a couple of cute pics of the girls! They had so much fun with my family! It was so fun to have all the girls be close in age and so they played really well together! Well Cami and Ella kind of had their differences but all in all they got along great!

This is what we did most of the time! Hung out in the pool! The girls wanted to get in as soon as they woke up!
Bath time! Well not really bath, we couldn't figure out how to get the tub to work so all 3 girls showered together every night! They loved it!!
'Whale Watching'!! This was such a fun excursion! We went on a catamaran with quite a few other people and went out into the ocean to spot some whales! And that we did! It was incredible! They were HUGE!! It was so awesome. The pictures don't even do them justice to how big they were!
My Brother and his cute family! Melanie and Cami (who is almost 2). They live up in Canada and so we only get to see them about once a year. It was so much fun to spend a week with them!
This is a famous spot in Cabo. Lovers beach I think is what it's called. So pretty!
My siblings! Mac, Stef and Kayla.


After the Whale watching we went and paid to hold 2 lions!!!! One was a brand new baby and one was a bit older. We were in Heaven! Eden LOVED the little baby! Ella didn't really know what was going on!

Ella's "Scary Face". ANd my dad's scary face too!! Haha I love this pic so much!!



ANother Excursion we did was we rented 4 wheelers and drove them out to the beach. It was so much fun!!!

We also found a spot the was pretty good for snorkeling and went and looked at the fishies! There were SO many different types of fish where we went! It was awesome! I put this pic in here just to show how tall my brother is! He's 6"9' and look how far he has to bend down to hold cami's hand!!

My mom and dad were in heaven this trip, having all 3 of their grand babies to love on everyday! They were so great with them! When the girls would wake up I just took them out to Grandpa and Mimi and I got to go right back to bed!!! It was so great!!

Thanks Mom and Dad, Stef, Mac, Mel, Cami, Kayla, Christian, Eden and Ella for making this one of the best vacations I've ever been on! It was so much fun and I'm sure we will remember it forever!!

21 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, what FUN! I LOVE that you got to hold lions! When I was in high school, I got to hold a monkey and it was the high light of my life at that time lol

Paula said...

So many great memories!

The Leatherberry's said...

Looked like the best time ever! I'm glad you guys got to all get together! What a fun trip and you guys did so much!!!

Brittney said...

Seriously - that's a trip you'll remember for the rest of your life. How cool! Thanks for showing us pictures. I hadn't seen ANY until now.

Tyson and Marie said...

How fun! I am so jealous! Looks like a blast. I was also VERY jealous of your tan too! Oh how I miss the sun. I lost your new phone number. Could you text it to me or call me with it? Thanks! (801) 560-5230

Marie

Noomi said...

wow! looks like you all had a great time! btw, I love your header!

Christian and Brooke Bowers said...

looks like so much fun! will you add my new email to your blog, its brookelynnbowers@gmail.com . . .thanks!

http://topicdiretory.blogspot.com/ said...

wow, looks very fun........

http://balaoing.blogspot.com said...

great blog, cute photo's

MariusEmee said...

Hello...My name is Emee and I am from Romania.I accidentally found your blog and when I looked at your babies pics I saw the little one(Ella).I was so shocked because she looks just like my baby girl...I want to send you a pic with Sarah(my little one)...Can you give my your mail address???Pls...Thank you...My email is mariusemee@yahoo.com

Lydia said...

Nice blog & good snap.You have beautifully maintained, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

sovannika said...

That must be lot of fun. I wish i could enjoy such a moment too. Bless you

Sovanika said...

That's so beautiful. It looks really fun and i wish to visit there seeing all these picture in your blog post. Love it. thanks for sharing.

Mike said...

Hello,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

tiffany garfield said...

Seriously looks like so much fun! Your girls are so big and absolutely gorgeous. Sad we missed you while you were here, maybe next trip we'll have passes too and can meet up at disneyland! Glad you're doing well!

Amanda said...

Wow. It looks like you have a wonderful family. What a great way to spend the holiday.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Sooo cute pictures :-)

- a girl from Finland =)

Angela said...

Looking at your Mexico pictures gets me so excited to go on our trip there next week! I love your blog and look forward to keeping in touch with you and watching your family grow. I will miss VT you but enjoyed every moment of the nine months I was there. Take care and keep in touch.

Carlos Ribeiro said...

Congratulations on your photos! Consider going to Porto Alegre (southern Brazil) on your next vacation. Porto Alegre do not know? Then visit my blog: http://vivendoportoalegre.blogspot.com/ Thanks for your attention!

svb said...

your mom with all three kids is the most interesting.. I like to see that.

maybe said...

like ur writing style..it's the real deal. just keep on writing...