Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Starting my own Blog!!

Ok...so I decided that I wanted to start my own blog! I have one for my family, but I use that one mostly to keep my family up to date with our new daughter, Eden. Well a little bit about myself, I'm 26, married to a wonderful man, and I'm a new mother. I just had a baby in April and I'm enjoying every minute of it. I'm origionally from Alberta, Canada, where I lived until I was 18 and then my family deicded to move all the way to the great state af Texas. They've lived there for 8 years and they love it! I lived there off and on, while I was going to college and having fun adventures. I actually met my husband, Christian in Dallas. We were in the same singles ward while he was down there working. We met and fell in love and were married in the American Fork, Utah Temple on March 25th, 2005. Since we've been married we've had the chance to live in Chicago and currently, Los Angeles. We've also been able to travel a ton! When we decided it was time to have a baby, it took us a few months until we got the good news. The pregnancy was pretty tough and will not do it again anytime soon!!! It was definately worth it though, for the amazing, beautiful little baby girl that we were blessed with. She's the cutest thing! I love her so much. Christian is such and amazing Dad too. I fall in love with him all over again when I see him with her. I'm currently a homemaker and don't plan on working while I'm a mother. It's the grestest job I could ever have! Hopefully I can keep up to date with this blog. My sister-in-law, Brittney, and I are doing this new years resolution where if we keep a journal once a week for a year, then at the end of that year we get to put it together in this really cool book online. It will be VERY cool once it's all put together. Hopefully this blog will help me to do my journal! Brittney has been doing hers with digital scrapbooking. She's SO creative! I'm really excited to keep you all up to date with me and my life!

No comments: