Sunday, February 17, 2008

My favorite movies!

So I was reading the blog at Sweetshoppe and thinking about my favorite movie...I am a HUGE 'chick flick' girl. I seriously could watch any romantic, cheesy, immature chick flick and LOVE it! I narrowed it down to a few of my faves...

50 First Dates


This movie will forever be my all time favorite movie. I could watch it over and over and never get tired of it. Back in the summer of 2005 I was working in the office for my husband and I was VERY bored. We only had a tv/dvd player but no cable so I had to watch movies, and I watched 50 first dates EVERYDAY that summer. Seriously, EVERYDAY! Can you believe that? Ya it's a little silly! But I love it. I love Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore together! They are so cute and I think Drew is so beautiful in this movie...i love it! And that song, 'Forgettful Lucy' oh I love it! I love that soundtrack!


10 things I hate about you

I'll miss you Heath! This was such a great great movie. Another one my sister and I could watch over and over. Great cast, great soundtrack!

Blue Crush

I love this movie...I love that it's in Hawaii and that it's about girl surfers and I love the love story! I think because secretly I wish I was Kate Bosworth in this movie...living in Hawaii, surfing everyday and then you fall in love with an NFL football player!! Wow!


Music and Lyrics

Can you tell I love Drew Barrymore...I didn't realize until know how much I love her. Ok all I have to say about this one is Hugh Grant in tight pants singing 80's songs...does it get better than that? I don't think so!


Fever Pitch

Another Drew Barrymore...wow. Well if you haven't seen this movie, you HAVE to! It's so so cute. And one of the reason's I love this one is because It's one that my husband loves too. It's funny and it's got sports in it. SO he'll sit down and watch it with me. I love that!
Ok...I could probably go on and on. Wedding Singer, Orange County...so many great movies out there!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

I LOVE Drew Barrymore. I always have. She's so GOOD. I sort of feel some sort of kinship with her, like if we met in real life we would be friends! HAHA!! I know, I'm weird. Have you seen her in those new Cover Girl commercials? She looks so gorgeous!

Love all your movie picks. :)

jenhatch said...

LOVE 50 first dates... and I could have watched it with you every day too. I bought the soundtrack myself and LOVE it!

Emily C said...

i'm a little shocked Orange County wasn't higher up on the list. ;)

Marcistar said...

I know I was surprised too! LOVE that movie! Jen I'm so glad you found me! Send me the link to your blog so I can see your cute family!

Victoria Elder said...

I am with ya on 50 First dates and 10 things I hate about you! Best movies ever! mmm thanks for those tasty quesadillas for dinner tonight, Cabelas was fun too ... Jake just loves that place