Sunday, February 17, 2008

Spin-a-lift Challenge at Sweetshoppe!


So yet another challenge for sweetshoppedesigns.com! Brittney got me addicted to doing them...I really do feel like it's making me better. Britt told me it would and it is! I really enjoy doing them! Well I spun and lifted Miss Kim's Like a Fairy:
http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/inspiration/showphoto.php?photo=3463&ppuser=700
Anyways so this was Eden's first time, well mine kind of too, at Disneyland! We got our first set of ears! It was really fun. Look how little Eden is!!!!
Credits Here

3 comments:

Brittney said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying the challenges! I love them!! I hope we can make SSD as inspiring some day!!

this is ADORABLE! I love how you did the grid with the squares and Mickey heads. Yours is even cuter than the one you lifted!!

The Clevelands said...

Thanks for the comment! What a cute family you guys have! Hope all is well with your family.
-Emily Cleveland

Ashley Dickman said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog... he's a mess and I love to take pictures of him! Your little girl is darling! It makes me that much more excited to have a little girl in July... you dress her super cute! When were you at Ricks and where did you live?