Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Indy Fun!

So here are a few pictures from our first few weeks in Indy! Blogger is being a little difficult so hopefully I'll be able to get all the pictures on here! Ok so I"m tired of trying to get pictures on here! Here are a couple just from the other day down at the pool! Isn't Eden so cute in her Bikini?? Thanks Aunt Brittney! I can't wait to put our pictures from the zoo one here! Eden was SO cute! She loved it! Hopefully I'll have more luck tomorrow getting pictures on here! I'm going to bed!!

2 comments:

Rowley's said...

So cute! I am glad you guys are having fun out there! That pool looks so inviting. Too bad I just had a baby and will not get into a swimming suit this summer. Maybe if I work really hard I'll have some summer fun before it gets cold again. I'm still waiting for the news on the gender of your new little one.

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

So stinkin' cute! I LOVE babies in bikinis!