Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's zoo time!!!

Well we finally had a nice day here in Indy so we got to take Eden to the zoo for her first time!!! I knew she was going to like it but we were shocked at how much she loved it! The first place we went to was the Ocean area, so where all the fishes and polar bears, and sharks!! We walked in and put Eden up to the glass and she started saying 'WOW' so loud! It was the funniest thing! She kept saying it over and over, the whole time we were at the zoo! Every animal we got to see pretty close she just said 'Wow, wow, wow'. She just had SO much fun! And Christian and I had the best time just being there with her! It was so awesome to see her just love it! There was an area where you could touch a shark...ahh...but Christian wanted her to touch one, so he put her hand in the water and she actually touched a shark! I was so scared the whole time, but Eden loved it! Everyone couldn't believe how funny Eden was being! It was so much fun to be there with all of our friends and their kids! We're lucky to have such wonderful friends!
This was her face the WHOLE day! She loved it!



Jackie and Savannah with me and Eden by the giraffes!

6 comments:

Mallory said...

I can't BELIEVE how much Eden looks like her daddy. She's getting so big! And yes, I LOVE twilight. Pretty sure I will be finishing it up within a few days, it's just so well written! You dont feel like you're reading a weird vampire book at all, which is good because I am SO not into that sort of thing. Anyway, glad to see all is going well for you in Indy.

Brittney said...

FINALLY!!! SOME PICTURES!! I'm going through withdrawals!!! Ok now you need this kit to scrap these fun pics: http://www.shabbymissjenndesigns.com/shoppe/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=118&zenid=d0e1ba68c2cd1d68161bdd38bb16142f

I'm totally buying it after our next zoo visit. It's so dang cute!

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

How fun! Her face cracks me up in every picture! I can definitely tell she had a good time! So excited to see you guys!

Victoria Elder said...

What a fun day we had!!! Loved it, those giraffes look so pretty in the background, the whole day i feel like the only words i heard were "whoa!wow!" just from eden haha

Rowley's said...

Marci, are you even pregnant?! You look so good! I am glad you guys are having a great time. I know it can get hard with your husband gone long hours, working so hard. So I'm glad you all have each other there for company!

Sarah... said...

Hey! It worked! I can actually see what you guys have been up to! :) Thanks. I've been missing your blog. The zoo looks like it was a blast! Eden is looks adorable in that hat. She's getting to be so big! They grow up fast, don't they? Hope you guys are doing great! Keep in touch.!