Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Little Carebear!

Since I don't have my camera cord here in utah with me, I haven't been able to get any pictures on this computer!! So that's why the posts have been so scarce! We have been doing a lot of fun things, but I'll have to post about them when I have pictures to go with! I've had to rely on my sis Britt to take pics for me!! She watched Eden a while ago while I had a Dr's appointment and her and Eden played dress up! What a fun aunt! So She took some way cute pics of Eden in a carebear costume! How cute is that? Eden is just growing up so so fast. I can hardly believe that she is 15 months old. It seems like we've had her in our lives forever, but it also seems like time has just flown past. Britt did a page of Eden and Cameron from when Eden was so little, I think maybe 4 months, and she just looks so different!! We were trying to figure out how she still has looked like Christian the whole time, but has changed so much!! I just love her. These past couple of weeks with just her and I have been so special. I mean we have missed Christian so much, but I really feel like she's my best friend! She's growing up so much and I just feel like our relationship is getting so much stronger. She'll just come up to me while she's playing and give me a big hug. It makes me tear up a bit! I just can't believe how blessed I am to have such a happy, loving, beautiful daughter! I can't wait to add another one in just 3 short months!!!


12 comments:

Victoria Elder said...

K how ADORABLE~!!! Eden is CUTE!!! We sure do miss you out here, we are goin to go get pedis tomorrow :) & I am going to help Candice & Jackie set up blogs! I think they totally need one! Miss ya!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Oh my gosh, can you say Beautiful!

The "O" Clan said...

So cute! Can't wait to get back to Provo and we can hang out! Did you hear Brooke's engaged?!?! Exciting, huh? Hope to see you soon!

The Davies said...

These pics are absolutely beautiful! And you are such a sweet mommy! Eden just adores you!

Paula said...

I just love these pictures!! Can't wait to see you in New Mexico!!
Love Ya!!

tiffany garfield said...

CUTE!!!!!!

The Leatherberry's said...

These are adorable!! I can't believe how big she looks! It seems like it's been forever since I have seen you guys. It'll be so fun to get you out here. So I am a little slow, k. I cannot seem to figure out how to add you on my list! I'm so dumb! Victoria has tried to help by just explaining, but I think I'm gonna have to have her do it or show me! So hopefully some day you will get on my list so it's not so hard to see all these cute things on your blog! See ya soon!!!

Audrey said...

Marci, that's possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Sarah... said...

What a sweetheart!! I LOVE her cute little face. How precious!

the Sisters said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO precious! She is beautiful marce!

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

So so sweet! We miss you guys! I wish you would have made it to Utah just a few weeks earlier, so we could have seen you!

bstoutfamily said...

How precious is that little face?!!! She is so dang cute in that little carebear outfit! So fun that you all are back at home...well, except for your hubby not being with you! It's crazy how such a little person really does feel like your best friend...with you 24/7!! Such a sweet girl!