Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am ALIVE!!!

Ok people! I am SO sorry for the lack of blogging! Many reasons, I won't make up excuses but I'm finally getting a chance to use the internet! So since I haven't blogged in forever, I thought I'd give you quite a few pictures of the last couple of months! Eden and I went to the aquarium! She has been LOVING Nemo lately, so we went ot go and see all the fish! She had a great time, but I have to say I was pretty disappointed with the Albuquerque Aquarium! Savvy's first birthday! It was a luau and so much fun! For the adults and the kids!!! There are a couple pictures from 4th of July...I know I know! Then there is a picture from our Canada Trip, some while I was in Utah, and Bear Lake! We've had so much fun this summer and I can't wait to really tell you all about it! Hope you enjoy the pics!!








7 comments:

Victoria Elder said...

Ok so in ways this summer has FLOWN BY! Those long days in Indy seemed FOREVER AGO! Well you've done so much this summer! A lot more than our other summers :) I love the pic of you & Eden at the aquarium!

Unknown said...

Marci, I LOVE the red, yellow, and black dress. It is way too cute! When are you moving back to Utah? Where will you be living? Let me know so we can get together.

Brittney said...

I clicked the link to your blog and then thought - why did I even click it, I know she hasn't posted. And what do I find!!? A post AND pictures! WOW!!! :)

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

It's so good to hear an update from you! Eden looks SO big in these pictures! And she can have PIGTAILS now!! How fun! I remember how excited I was when that day finally came for Gracelyn! We miss you guys, but are glad that you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

hey guys! awesome pics! Was that Canada picture from Waterton? I swear I've seen that water fall before. Anyway, Amy and I are looking forward to having you guys back! see you soon!
Matt Sterzer

tiffany garfield said...

Fun! I love Edens goggles--CUTE!!

The Leatherberry's said...

These are way to cute Marci! I love all the pictures!