Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Utah fun!

Well we have been busy, busy, busy since we've been home! Christian's going to school full time AND he decided it would be fun to play 3 intramural sports AND a city football league! It's been really fun to go and watch him play! Eden's favorite are the volleyball games! She LOVES them! She cheers and runs around! It's so cute! She loves to be a cheerleader for her daddy! Well we've also been doing lots of family things! We get to go to Christian's parents every week for dinner and we have even been having family home evening! Something we can never do during the summer. It's so nice. Last night we went to have a picnic at the park and it was so much fun! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera but Eden had a blast, and so did mom and dad! Eden got to go on her first horse ride! It was so much fun! Our friends invited us to go up the canyon and have a BBQ and ride their horses. Eden loves to look at horsies in books and on TV so we were really anxious to see how she'd react to them in person, and she loved them! She wasn't scared at all! She even got on and rode for a while with her daddy! I was sad I couldn't get on but it was still so fun watching her and Christian have such a fun time! Thanks Matt and Amy for inviting us up there!! Me and Eden have been doing some fun things too! We had a Pajama party and we've been coloring ALOT and Eden did finger painting for the first time! It was so much fun! I let her get so messy! I was super proud of myself! She loved it too! I'm so glad to be back home. I get to see my sister all the time and we get to hang out with Christian's family, and most important, we've been able to spend a lot more time as a family! Christian is here for dinner almost every night and he is here when Eden wakes up in the morning! It's so great! I just love having him home!







We also had a DR's appt yesterday and got to look at our beautiful little girl! She is super healthy and is just over 4 pounds they think! While we were having the ultrasound she was sticking her tongue out at us! it was SO cute! It looks like she's gonna have big full lips like Eden! I just can't wait to see what she's going to look like! Only 6 and a half more weeks to go! I can't believe it! This pregnancy has gone by so fast! I hope these next few weeks go by fast as well! Christian and I still haven't decided on a name. It was so easy with Eden, we just knew! But we haven't had time really to think about what this new little one is going to be named! We've got it narrowed down to 2 options! What do you guys think...we're still deciding on a middle name so I'll just give you the first names...Ella Rodee, or Isolde 'issy' Rodee! What do you guys think!??

7 comments:

Stefanie said...

I vote for Ella if she has brown hair and Isolde if she has blond hair!! And I want to have a pajama party! Maybe I'll wear my PJs over to babysit tomorrow! Thanks for blogging! ;)

Paula said...

I want to join you too for a pj party!!! I love both names, but my vote would be for Ella. I love that name and Eden and Ella just sound so cute together!!

Victoria Elder said...

Fun stuff! K so I think Ella is cute but getting common these days which we've talked about...But it's very cute, but I think Izzy is such a RAD/SASSY name I love it. Really I do, I can see her having a little bit of attitude with name like that!

Natalie said...

Cute PJs Marci! Good to hear that the baby is coming along perfectly!

Unknown said...

I am going to vote for Ella, just because odd names aren't my favorite (having to explain how to pronounce my name through school has made me vow to have normal named children!). However, if you go with Ella, then you are setting an "E" precidence, and may feel compelled to have all "E" children, all 9 of them! haha kidding, kidding. Eden is such a cute name, I know you guys will pick another perfect one this time!

Brittney said...

I disagree with Vic. I think Issy is too common these days. I mean - I know her name would be Isolde, but there are SO MANY Isabels that there are a lot of Issy's. I vote for Ella.

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Ha ha I LOVED your pjs!
:] You too look so cute together and you have so much fun!
I'm glad you were able to let her get messy and paint. I think I would have a hard time with it myself. ha ha how sad. I don't know how My mom did it. We were always out i the sand/dirt/weeds/water. :]

My vote is for Ella. Sounds so cute!
Ella Minnie Rodee? After Grandma Gallup? :]

Glad to hear all is well with the baby and that you guys are enjoying life! Sounds busy and fun!