Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Blessing!

So my sis, Brittney has yet again inspired me to start a project! She told me about scrapping a sunday blessing every week and then at the end of a year, you'll have 52 blessing to put in a scrapbook! How cool is that! And the best thing is that you don't have to start at the beginning of the year or anything. You just start when you want and do it for a year. Hopefully this is something I can stay on top of because it's only once a week!
Well this week I decided to do my sister Stefanie. We are 2 years apart and have had our fair shares of ups and down, but she is my best friend. She lives like 3 minutes away from me right now and I couldn't be happier. She LOVES Eden so much and is such a great aunt to her. She is a wonderful friend to me and I don't think I could go one day without her. I love her so much and I am SO blessed to have her in my life!

7 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh how fun that you're doing this! It really is easy to just do on a Sunday night or before church! I love your first one. I think your date is wrong though. Did you mean 10.05.08?

SO cute. Love what you did with my kit. Very cute.

mandy said...

What a great idea! {And I'm thankful for Stef, too!!}

the Sisters said...

Okay, you are so good at this whole digital scrapbooking thingy. I wish I lived closer so you could teach me!! Miss you tons.

Stefanie said...

So you totally just made me cry!! I love you too and you are such a blessing in my life as well! Thank you so much for bringing Eden into my life and I can't wait to meet the next one!

bstoutfamily said...

That is the best idea!! I love it...just too bad I don't scrapbook right now--someday though!!! So I don't know how I missed the boat or where I have been, but I did not know that you and Stephanie were sisters! I can't believe it! Anyway, I love your little pajama party too...you both look so cute!! :)

The Leatherberry's said...

That is such a good idea! Now if only I knew how to scrapbook!:) I will learn that and then I am for sure doing this!

Rowley's said...

Sisters are the best! Been thinkin' about you, let me know if you need anything. And let us know when this blessing happens! Good Luck!