Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! We hope all of you have had a wonderful, happy holiday! What an awesome time of year! We have had such an amazing Christmas. I have felt closer to my Savior this Christmas than ever before. I am so lucky to have married such and amazing man with such an awesome family! We have 2 beautiful girls that bring us so much joy! I have SO much to be grateful for in my life and I owe it all to Jesus Christ. I love him so much. I love all of you and hope and pray that this holiday has brought you as much joy as it has to us! Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Merry Christmas sis!! So glad you got to see me this year! ;)

The Leatherberry's said...

So I got all caught up again on your posts! I know I am so bad, I just hardly ever even get on my blog! What adorable pictures and posts and everyting! I really really want to come see you guys. Hopefully soon. We have been sick here for what seems like almost the whole month of Dec.! Anyway, I love your blog and hope to see you guys soon!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Honestly...that baby is BEAUTIFUL...thanks for the card, I couldnt stop staring at your beautiful girls...and you of course!!!

Sarah... said...

I love, love, LOVED your Christmas card!!! Thank you so much for sending us one. It's on our fridge :) Your girls are precious. Where do you get your cute pictures taken? And how do you come up with the outfits? You're so creative!! Your header is adorable. Please share your secrets with me! I'm getting ready to get some done, and I need some ideas! Such a cute family.