Friday, January 2, 2009

Ring in the New Year!

With the holidays over and things starting to wind down and get back to normal, I can't help but be a little bit sad! This Christmas was so much fun being here in utah! Christan has tons of family here and so we were able to have lots of family parties and get togethers! I am just so lucky that I married into such an amazing family! I just love spending time with them! Christmas was SO much fun with Eden this year! She was so excited to open all her presents and she just rbougth so much joy to all of us this season. She is growing up to be such a sweet, loving, funny little girl! I just love her so much! Ella is growing up too fast! SHe is smiling so much and starting to giggle! She is so much fun and we love having her in our home! Christian and I got to spend New Year's Eve ALONE this year, thanks mom and dad! It's so nice having them so close and so willing to watch the girls for us! We had a much needed, relaxing night! We even slept in until 10 AM!!! We took Eden sledding for her first time and it was so much fun! She loved it so much! It was so cute to watch her just laugh the whole way down!
I am so excited for this new year and can't wait to see what it brings us! One of my resolutions this year is to run a half marathon!!!! I am really excited. I have never done anything like this and so I am really looking forward to working at it! I hope everyone had a great holiday and that you're as excited as we are for this new year!!


13 comments:

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

Those pictures are all so sweet! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys over the holidays! You are ALWAYS welcome to come stay with us!! Eden and Gracelyn were so cute together! And how fun that Ella and our new little girl will be even closer in age. We love you guys!!

Brittney said...

WOW!! Those pictures from Sledding are amazing!!! Is that your new camera?! WOW! They look professional. How fun. I feel sort of sad we didn't get to go sledding! It looks like you had such a fun time! Fun post. I love seeing your pics. That one of you guys on New Years is so cute!!!

Paula said...

Love these pages honey! They are each so unique and cute!! I love every one of them. The girls have grown even since we were there. I can't believe how big Ella has gotten!! The Bumbo picture is adorable.

Rowley's said...

Sorry I didn't get to see you and your precious new Ella before we left. I was on stress overload and just should have been a better friend and took off to you guys for a little while. I'm sorry again. She is so gorgeous (just little her older sister) in her pictures and I know that she is 10 time prettier in person! Take care of your family and hopefully we will get to see you guys when we're down sometime. You're always welcome up her too!

Lindsey Boskovich said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I bet Christmas is so much more fun with the little ones running around. Well Happy New Year!

Elise said...

Too cute! Love the pictures!! That was so sweet of you to send me a christmas card- Love it & it's on my fridge :) So glad to hear and see that the holidays were such fun. I went to Vegas to be with my fam- which was a blast- and then had a ton of company come to NYC for new years- So much fun being in the city to bring in the new year!! I just can't believe it's already 2009!

Victoria Elder said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday!! Can't wait to get together! What a great resolution! Mine is to go the gym 5 times a week, so lets go together!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

How funny about my sister cutting your hair! The teeth thing is sooo sad huh! But Im getting over it...:( We really should get together with some of the icon girls sometime soon!!!

Natalie said...

Marci, I admire you for working on a half marathon! I would be WAY too scared and intimidated. What and accomplishment that will be!

Tiffani said...

Such cute pics and thanks for the cute Christmas card. Your girls are just so adorable!Glad you had such fun holidays!

Amy said...

Cute pictures! I agree, it's kind of exciting starting a new year! And that is awesome about the half marathon...I would love to do that someday. It was fun to hang out with you for a few hrs the other day!

The Leatherberry's said...

Way cute!!!! Oh and by the way, thanks for teaching me your neat talent of scrapbooking!!!!!:) j/k I love it! So lets us girls get together more often with and without kids! I was thinkin that it might be kinda cool if we all picked a day like once a week or month or whatever and we just go to the temple and then whatever else. What do you think?

Mallory said...

A half marathon! I would be eternally impressed with you! I loathe running! Good for you making an awesome resolution like that. Glad you guys had a good Christmas and New Year's Eve.