Thursday, January 29, 2009

All about Eden...

So 2 posts in 2 days! Yay me!! Ok so Eden is just growing up so much. I can't tell you how much I love this little girl. She is smart, so sweet, compassionate, funny, affectionate...I could go on and on! She is now 21 months old...wow! I just feel so blessed to have such a special spirit in our family. Sometimes she'll just run up to me and give me the biggest hug! When she can tell I'm a little sad, she touches my face and says, "mommy sad?" and she'll act sad and just hug me. What a sensitive girl huh? I need that with Christian for a husband...haha! Love you sweetie! She talks ALL the time and is starting to really talk, like in sentences! I don't always understand what she's saying but for the most part we can have full on conversations!! She LOVES mickey mouse, and anything disney really! She loves to watch movies (mostly disney ones) Her favorites right now are Cars (she calls it vroom vroom), Ratatouille (yes she loves Remmy the Rat) and Meet the Robinsons (she calls this one Lewis). She loves to color, play with bubbles, read books and dance to 80s music with mommy! She loves to play pretend, she is always the mommy when she plays with her dolls! She's such a good big sister to Ella. One of the first things she asks for in the morning is for Ella! She is always trying to hug and kiss her. When Ella is crying, she tries to give her her binky or rock her chair to comfort her! She'll sometimes give Ella her precious blanky when Ella's really upset! She understands pretty much everything and amazes Christian and I with the things she learns from just watching us or what she sees in her books or her shows! She's so good about sharing her time with Ella! She never makes a scene when I have to tend to the baby. I just couldn't have asked for a better first baby! I get emotional sometimes thinking about her because she's just growing up so fast. She truly is my best friend and I wouldn't want to spend the day with anyone else but her!




So I have to do a little bragging...my sister hand sewed Eden and Ella's christmas dresses. Yes she made these dresses! Without a pattern I might add. THey were so beautiful. Not a seam showing anywhere, fit them PERFECTLY. I couldn't have bought better dresses for them! She's amazing! She's starting up her own little boutique in the near future so look forward to seeing more of her really cute stuff. If anyone is interested in having a dress made, just let me know!
So I just have to say that I do not know how I got so lucky in my life! Look at my 2 beautiful daughters! What a lucky mom I am! They both have such sweet personalities. They make it so easy to be a mom. I am just so so thankful to my Heavenly Father for sending these 2 little one's to me!

8 comments:

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

I LOVE the new look of your blog! That picture is just about the sweetest family picture I have ever seen. Hearing you talk about Eden and Ella together gets me so excited to have Addison here and watch our little girls together too!

Brittney said...

Those are some WAY cute pictures. I love your new haircut BTW.

The Leatherberry's said...

Way cute post!!! Love it! And I love the new picture up top! Your girls are pretty stinin adorable! Just gotta love them! I hope Eden and Ella gets better soon. Poor little cuties! If you need anything let me know.

Paula said...

Yes you are very blessed!! Cute new look on your blog. I love it. I sure do hope Ella gets better fast!! Love ya

BTMIN said...

Adorable new header!! Wow! Your girls are gorgeous, of course, and those dresses do them justice! What a sweet little family you're raising! :)

mandy said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Victoria Elder said...

Eden is such a sweet girl! We LOVE her! Hope she is feeling better & Dax is so lucky to have such a close wonderful friend!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I agree your daughters are beautiful! You are too! Im so glad they are good for you...us mothers are so lucky:)