Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lately...

What we woke up to yesterday!!!! Can you believe that hair??? Funny huh? She's so cute! Even with crazy hair!

So my sweet little baby girl Eden is not such a baby girl anymore! Look at her ponytail!! Yay! I can't believe what a big girl she is! She is just getting so independent. She doesn't like mommy to help her with anything these days!



So this is our usual lunch routine! Eden helping mommy on the counter and Ella sitting content in her bumbo! She loves that thing! Eden LOVES to help me cook! She loves it. She always wants to be on the counter right by me helping! It's so fun! It makes cooking a little more enjoyable!!!


8 comments:

Paula said...

I can't believe how much her hair is growing!!!!! She is such a big girl, and that Ella - what a sweetheart. I hope that she is feeling better.
Love ya!

Mikelle said...

Your girls really are adorable. What fun to dress TWO girls!

Rachel Cox said...

Ok that picture with the girls asleep next to eachother is so freakin' cute. I know how you feel about loving your kids so much and feeling so blessed. Sometimes I think seriously, can anyone else love their kids as much as I love mine, and I swear my boys are the cutest EVER. I'm realizing I might not be the only mom who feels this way about their babies. :)

Amy said...

Okay, her hair is getting so long! It surprised me tonight when I saw how long those pony tails were! Eden is such a sweet girl.

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh that is TOTALLY a big girl pony tail!!!! That little countdown to Disneyland thing in your side bar just got me soooooo excited!

The Leatherberry's said...

That is so cute! I love the crazy hair mornings:) Isn't it crazy to put their hair in big girl ponies?! It just seems like they grow instantly when you do it in a full on pony tail. What cute girls!!! The other day was so fun, even though I botched the temple!!! Sorry again.

Natalie said...

Marci-I just love reading your posts about your cute little family. You are such a good mom and your girls are stunning:) But I'm sure you already know that!

Mallory said...

I can't believe how big Eden is getting! She's looking so grown up. And I love your new blog header!