Monday, February 9, 2009

Sick, sick, sick...








Well we've been having a lot of days in our pj's if you can't tell! We've been so sick in the Rodee house the last couple of weeks! First Eden got sick then Christian and I got sick and then poor little Ella got SO SO sick! And then I got sick again...ugh! I hate winter time! It's not even worth going out but then if we stay in, i go nuts!! I really don't like having a winter baby! She's so little and so at risk for so much stuff! It was really scary how sick she got! But luckily she has an amazing daddy and good friends who are willing to help out and use their priesthood(thanks Matt)! We're so lucky to have good friends so close to us and I am SO lucky to have such an awesome man in my life who keeps himself worthy to give our daughters blessings whenever they need one! I just love my family so much!!!

6 comments:

Christian and Brooke Bowers said...

So sad . . .being sick is the worst. However your girls are still adorable when they are:) By the way my cousin does the backgrounds for my blog . . .it's called blogs&blings and I think there is a link on my page . . . pretty cool!

Lindsey Boskovich said...

Ha ha ha... if it were true about Zach not being peoples friends because of IQ scores he would not be mine then either. :) Just so you know he was the mastermind behind that blog post. He hasn't stop talking about how "smart" his is. If you ask me i think his head is going to pop because of how big it is getting. :) He is funny.
Oh and i love the Picture of Eden wearing the yellow shoes. that is super cute!

Paula said...

Thank you for posting that adorable video and pictures of the girls!! I love that Eden is talking so much - "I love you too Eden!!!" Grandpa loves you too. I am so thankful for your great husband too!! I will watch this video everyday now to give me my "I miss my girls" fix. Thanks again. I love you.

mandy said...

Such cute little girls - I can't wait to meet them! And aren't husbands great? The first time Matt gave little Maddy a blessing, I just bawled.

The Leatherberry's said...

So how is Ella doing now? I hope she is finally better! Poor little thing. Believe me, I know winter babies are hard. Remember how I turned into a hermit when Aiya was born:) I agree with you, the Priesthood is amazing! I don't know what I would do without it in my home. Keep me updated on how your fam is!!!

Rowley's said...

I'm sorry you guys have been so sick! I hope that you all are feeling a lot better and most of all I hope that you guys STAY healthy the rest of the winter. We've been so sick here too and I know how miserable it can be. I don't know what is worse, your kids being sick or being sick yourself?