Friday, February 13, 2009

Fun Play Day!!

Well Victoria and Dax, and Jackie and Savvy came over to play today! It was so much fun! Eden just loves Savvy and Dax! They have so much fun together! Always laughing and chasing each other! I love it! Ella even got to join in the fun a bit!! She was SO good while they were here!
Here's Eden Loving on Ella!
We tried to get a good one of everyone smiling! This is as good as we got and it's actually ok!!

Victoria with Ella! She's loves her aunt Vic!

Helping Aunt Marci make lunch!

Playing the piano! Look at Eden's cute face in the reflection!!! I LOVE my new camera!!!!
How lucky are we that we have such good friends that live so close to us!! It was so fun today!

4 comments:

The Leatherberry's said...

I love it! But we are definitely missing in these pictures!:) j/k How fun! I'm glad you all had a good time!

Victoria said...

haha I have comment for every picture....I'll try & control myself! We are seriously lucky we have such great friends too especially so close, I hope our kids will be BFF's! I LOVE Eden's face in the reflection it was the 1st thing I noticed! Your Cam takes great pics for sure! I SO LOVE Ella! What a sweet girl too cute! Eden's such a good big sister Lucky Ella!
Thanks For having us! I'll have to return the favor next week! Candice & Aiya get Healthy so you can come play!

Brittney said...

CUTE! I want a play date!!!

Rowley's said...

How fun! Candice needs to have that baby so Ella has a friend too!